I once read, Armenian mothers line up a number of objects in front of their babies as a part of a ritual when their first teeth appear. The first item they show interest in is supposed to predict their future careers. A book usually represents a scholar, money symbolizes a banker, and a knife foretells that the child will become a doctor and in my case it must have been a Ladle!
As you might have guessed by now that, I do enjoy cooking, eating, feeding and sharing recipes! ☺️
So here I am with one of my favourite recipe of all time, Thai Pineapple and Cashew fried sticky Rice!!
There is nothing complicated about this super-quick, super-easy and super-delicious dinner…! It is for those days when you have been juggling between errands and kids, and just want to keep every thing in sane.
I served it with Thai chicken satay, (click here for the recipe) cucumber salad and peanut dipping sauce.
it was an absolute treat!😍
Here is a cooking video and a printable recipe card for you!
- 2 tbsp coconut oil and quality cooking olive oil, half and half
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large red bell pepper diced
- 1 cups fresh pineapple chopped
- 2-3 green onions chopped
- couple of Kaffir lime leaves
- ½ cup unsalted cashews chopped raw
- 2 cups cooked rice preferably short-grain
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari optional
- 2 teaspoons sriracha or any chilli garlic sause
- 1 lime
- chilli / red pepper flakes to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- corriander for garnishing
Thai chicken Satay with peanut sauce recipes are coming up next!!